Turbomachinery Aeromechanics University Training (THRUST)
Deadline for application 30 Nov 2011.
The Erasmus Mundus programme in Aeromechanics (THRUST) is a cooperation between the Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden, Duke University in the US, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in Greece and Université de Liège in Belgium. It is a two-year Master's programme including compulsory mobilty for the students.
The THRUST programme offers education of high international standard as well as cultural experience from at least two different countries and a double degree from two universities. Students graduating from the THRUST programme will have a competitive advantage over their fellows due to having experienced the following:
• Training in multidisciplinary problem analysis and solving
• A novel and multidimensional way of learning involving real and virtual classrooms
• Advanced team building in a multinational setting
• Making efficient use of state-of-the-art electronic communication tools such as to bring specialists together
• A unique network of fellow students, THRUST alumni and industry specialists in the field of aeromechanics
Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. A number of Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available.
The programme starts in August every year.